Amanda's Role Play Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well .. long story ... but yeah. I invited some people to role play here with me. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Goalie's Rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Title explains everything .. xD
Back to top Go down
https://amandasrpsite.rpg-board.net
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Where were we?
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:58 pm

No idea .. but new day? xD They're leaving is all I remember. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheRealCassidySmith<3

TheRealCassidySmith<3

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:00 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Repost Starr? Smile
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Okay Smile

Saron woke up early the next morning to pack. He glanced at the clock. It read: 5:01 am. He moved away from Emily gently. He didn't want to wake her up. He stood up and walked over to the dresser and started packing his clothes. He walked around the room packing stuff as quietly as possible. He walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower and got dressed. Big day ahead of them. This time though, they were driving back. No way was he letting her get back on a plane x3 He had learned his lesson from that. Note to self: Install hot tub at home. He smiled and kept packing.
Back to top Go down
TheRealCassidySmith<3

TheRealCassidySmith<3

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Payton<3
Goalie's Rp 98-1

She opens her eyes slowly, yawning. "Yeah? I thought you knew?" Payton says groggily, wiping her eyes with her palms. "Ooooohhh! Is Jay Jealouuussss?" She smiles, nudging his shoulder lightly. Heh(:

Repostttt for you(:
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Emily: I woke up as soon as Saron finished packing everything. I sat up slowly and rubbed my eyes. "Saron?" I looked at the time and my eyes went wide. "Its 5:30. Go back to sleep." I sighed softly and laid [idk? xDDD however its spelt ..or whateber...] back down closing my eyes. I was tired. I had stayed [idk/ xDD] up late last night watching movies because I couldn't fall asleep. Anywaayy. I was there laying down with mah eyes close. I wasn't sleeping yet.

Jayson: "Well. Yes. Jayson is jealous." I laugh softly. I pull her close her to me. "Your mineee. That's why I'm jealous. MINE." I kiss her forehead. "No Tyler is gonna take you away from me. Anyway .." I start to whisper this time. "I heard he hits his girlfriends." I stop whispering. "SHHHH." I grin. It probably wasn't true .. but ehh. xD
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Saron smiles and crawls back onto the bed. He lays down next to her and wraps his arms around her. "Sorry. I wanted to get everything packed and ready." He pulled her closer and closed his eyes. He yawned quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Emily: I nod a little. "Oh. it's fine. Just go back to sleep though ..." I kisss his cheek. "Love you hon.." I soon fall back asleep.

I HAD A MUCH BETTER POST BEFORE. =__=
Back to top Go down
TheRealCassidySmith<3

TheRealCassidySmith<3

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Payton: She rolls her eyes, smiling. "No need to ever ever be jealous. I love you<3" Payton kisses him on the cheek, giggling. Then a nurse walks in with a tray of food, which consisted of red jello, something that looked like chicken and water. She grabs the jello off of the plate and moves it up and down, staring at it. The nurse gives her a wierd look, and Payton laughs. "What? I like to watch it jiggle."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Saron was wide awake now though. Instead he thought about the day ahead of them. He picked his phone up and texted his cousin who lived nearby, asking if they could use his extra car to get home. His cousin told him he would drive it over at 8:00am. Saron put his phone back on the side table and his arm went back around Emily. He closed his eyes and fell asleep this time.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:34 pm

xDD I can't stop laughing at that picture ... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Jayson: I give her that same O_o look, "Alright .. Payton .. give me my jello ... or I'm going to bite your hand." I laugh. "I love my jello..." I take it from her and take my spoon and start to eat it. "MHMM. JIGGLY FOOD IS NOOMEH. Very Happy" xD Yeah. I like jello. ANYWAY. I ate my jello and then set down the cup. I looked at the other stuff. "Oh yeah .. like that's going in this mouth." I shake my head. "You want my other food? It looks too ugly .. and I can't have something ugly going into this mouth ..." I laugh. "Heheh. Dirty jokeee.(;" I then get serious. "No .. really .. it's ugly and I aint eating it."

Emily: I slept for a while until I started to have another of my bad dreams. I was used to it .. but this one was especially bad. It was about that stalker guy. But how in the ending how I'd always end up as his doll [remember .. the weird guy said he wanted to make her a human doll .. xD] it was Saron as the stalker guy .. and he killed me. O_O I woke up breathing heavily. I saw Saron still asleep and I sighed. "It was only a dream . ."I whispered to myself. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face. I was still shaken from the dream.
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Saron felt a lack of Emily beside him and woke up. He moved his hand around looking for her but couldn't find her. He finally opened his eyes and looked around. The light was on in the bathroom and he heard water running. He got up and walked over. Saron knocked on the door. "Everything okay Emily? I thought you wanted to sleep more?"
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Emily: I jumped at the sound of his voice. "Oh .. yeah .. I'm fine. Just .. girlie stuff ..." I lied. Stupid excuse .. girlie stuff. =__= "Just .. go back to bed .. I'll be right there .. after I finish my girrlie stuff ..." I face palmed. Stupid! Stupid!
Back to top Go down
TheRealCassidySmith<3

TheRealCassidySmith<3

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:47 pm

VINNNNYY(:
Ohmygod I'm falling in love with Jayson<3

Payton: "Ew. Your gross." She frowns, hitting the little button next to his bed that means he needs help. A voice came over the little speaker asking what he needed, and Payton smiles. "Jello, please! Some rude guy came in and ate mine. Oh, and make it the pink strawberry kind." The voice replies with an okay, and she sticks her tounge out at Jayson. "Jello is my life."
A nurse comes in with 2 jello thingies on a tray, and Payton cheers. She grabs one of the tray and moves it up and down again<3 "See? Now I get 2. And you get none because you stole mine! So hah."
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject:    Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:51 pm

TEHE<3 He's so wonderffuuulll. xXDD

Jayson: "But gross-ness is smexiness mah dearrie! You were probably just turned on. I KNOW ET.(:" I laugh and look at the jello. "Come on .. share with your most favorite peerrrsssoonnn." I smile softly. "PWEESE?" I did the puppy dog face. I stole the jello anyway. TEHEEE. xD I started to eat the jello. "I personally like blue jello ... it just tastes better." I shrug and eat my jello. wow this posts sucks. BUT I LOVE YOU ANYWAY MAH JAYSSOON<3
Back to top Go down
TheRealCassidySmith<3

TheRealCassidySmith<3

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Payton: She frowns. "Bring it onn!" Payton hits the little emergency button again, and the voice on the speaker asks what they need. "The patient in here broke his leg, and he has decided to get a pink cast to replace the plain white one." The voice pauses, and she can hear the pen scribbling on paper. "A nurse will be in shortly to replace the cast." The voice replies. "Great! Thank you!" She turns and smiles evilly at Jayson, giggling. "Nobody messes with Payton Anderson's jello. Noboddyyy!" Ohh yess. This will be fun<3
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Saron smiles a little,"okay. Love you." He walks back to the bed and lays down again. He stares at the ceiling, waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Ughh lazeh. xD

Jayson: "No! No I'll give you your jello .. just no pink cast!"

Emily: I soon come back out and get in bed. I lay back down and sigh. I cuddle up next to saron but I dont go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:11 pm

Saron wraps his arms around her. "You okay?" he asks. He rested his chin on top of her head and closer his eyes.

laaammmmeee e.e
Back to top Go down
TheRealCassidySmith<3

TheRealCassidySmith<3

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Payton: "Nope! You have made your choice!" She smiles. "But Heyy! Guys with pink casts are sexxyy<3"
Lame...
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:16 pm

Emily: I nod slowly. "Uh .. yeah. Just fine." I smile. "Only stomach problems. But you wouldn't understand ... uhm anyway .. go back to sleep. I'm fine."

Randy: "No! Please! No!"

brb
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Saron pulls back to look at her and pouts. "But I'm not tired"
Back to top Go down
TheRealCassidySmith<3

TheRealCassidySmith<3

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Payton: "I'm serious about my jello! It's an important life lesson darling." Like perfect timing, the nurse comes in with a light pink cast(: "Ohmygod that's perfect!" The nurse smiles slightly and walks over to the bed, sliding off the cast or whatever and exposing his leg. It was all bruised and swelly, and it had cuts all down it. Then she puts the plaster stuff on it or whatever, which keeps the leg in place or something. Then she puts the light pink cast cover or whatever over it, and Payton explodes. "Yay!! My dreams have come true!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goalie's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie's Rp   Goalie's Rp Empty

Back to top Go down

Goalie's Rp
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amanda's Role Play Site :: Role Play Form :: Public Role Plays-
Jump to: