Amanda's Role Play Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well .. long story ... but yeah. I invited some people to role play here with me. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Supah And Tiggeh Only

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

Supah And Tiggeh Only Empty
PostSubject: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:37 pm

YOU HEARD MEH RIGHT. xDD It's only us. Now .. let meh get my forms for mah peoples ..

Name: Amanda Lynn
Crush: ... Ash. Smile He probably doesn't like me though...
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: nope!
Married?: O_O
Kids: Nooo
Parents: Not here.
Siblings: Only Child
History: I might tell you.
Personality: Meet me
Tattoos: None
Looks/Description: Supah And Tiggeh Only Sss
Other: Hiiiiiiiiii!

Name: Bella
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: None yet.
Married?: Nope!
Kids: No thanks
Siblings: I have a brother here. His name's Brandon.
History: I might tell ya.
Personality: Meet me.
Tattoos: Noneee.
Looks/Description: Supah And Tiggeh Only 2laqx34
Other: Nope.

Boys[/b]

Name: Jaxen
Crush: Noneee. Wink
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: No thanks.
Married?: O_O
Kids:
Siblings: Only child.
Personality: Meet me
Tattoos:
Looks/Description:
Supah And Tiggeh Only 2469hrd
Other:

Name: Brandon
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfirend:
Married?:
Kids:

Siblings: Bella's my little sis.
Personality: Meet me.
Tattoos: None.
Looks/Description: Supah And Tiggeh Only 2uot0u9
Other:

Name: Maxine
Nickname: I prefer Max. Please call me that.
Crush: None yet ... Wink
BF/GF: I'm looking.
Room #: (pick one) 12
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Supah And Tiggeh Only Girls-bedroom-4
Personality: Max is a total tomboy but a girly-girl at the same time. She hates pink and loves blue but she loves make up. She's really sweet and she has more guy friends than female friends. xD But don't get he wrong. She loves to wear dresses,put on make up, and do her hair. She's a kind person even though she probably doesn't come out as one. But to sum up Max she's just a tomboy and girly-girl mixed up into one.
History: If she trusts you she might tell you.
Looks: Supah And Tiggeh Only 2ynqwqh
Other:

Name: AnnaBelle [[Pronouced Bell. xD]
Nickname: Belle or AnnaBelle
Crush: None yet.
BF/GF: Noneeeee.
Room #: (pick one) 23
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Supah And Tiggeh Only Contemporary-Red-Black-Teenage-Bedroom-Furniture-Sets-for-Chic
Personality: AnneBelle is a mix of differen't emotions. At time's she's very shy and quiet and then there's time when she's very bubbly and very annoying. xD She starts out shy but as she gets to know you more she can turn into her real self. She may get on some nerves but it's just so hard not to be her friend. Razz
History: She perfers not to tell.
Looks:Supah And Tiggeh Only KatieBabyfayce02

Other:

Guys

Name: Cole
Nickname: Cole's short enough I think. Razz
Crush: Hmmmm. No one yet. Smile
BF/GF: None!
Room #: (pick one) 8
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Supah And Tiggeh Only 656ac94a76e9c82c_Teen_Guy_Bedroom_Designs_and_Ideas_3.preview
Personality: Cole is a very peppy and supportive person. To some he actually may come off as gay if people really think about it. But he's not. He's 100% straight. xD ANNYWAAYY. Cole's very romantic and he never has problem with the ladies. He has a nice humor and can make anyone smile. Smile
History: Do you really wanna know?
Looks: Supah And Tiggeh Only V2u2yx
Other:

Name: Jacob
Nickname: Jacob?
Crush: None.
BF/GF: I'll never get one ...
Room #: (pick one) 6
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Supah And Tiggeh Only 4789894723_0c1441d2ac
Personality: Jacob's very ... normal I guess you could say. There's nothing outstanding about him. He's 'bland' as many girls would say. He's very self-consious about how he looks and everything. He's an anerexic who barely eats. No one notices at first but they soon do realize that. He's quiet,shy, and he actually is romantic. Not romantic like having an airplne saying 'WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME? -JACOB' but more like he'll push out the chair for the lady he's with or he'll open the door for her. Many girls miss out on his kind hearted personality.
History: I rather
not tel...
Looks: Supah And Tiggeh Only 2aev901

Supah And Tiggeh Only 14vr67s

Supah And Tiggeh Only 15o7bbk
Other: He's anerexic.

Last edited by Amanda The Tiger on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://amandasrpsite.rpg-board.net
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Lemme go get mine x3
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Otay mah Supa<3
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Akira
Supah And Tiggeh Only Jw2924

Ash
Supah And Tiggeh Only C

Nicole
Supah And Tiggeh Only 1149664931a4899896745m

Ron
Supah And Tiggeh Only Guy25

Mirabella
Supah And Tiggeh Only 167377_499146435632_219903445632_6295870_2292921_n

Josh
Supah And Tiggeh Only Emo21

Dawn
Supah And Tiggeh Only NewJenneke

Saron
Supah And Tiggeh Only Cutesceneguy

Saban
Supah And Tiggeh Only Th16265312

Moon
Supah And Tiggeh Only Blue-1

x3 I got every single one i have
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Kay done. xD
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Yayyyy x3 Do you want to post first?
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Ohsure. New day foreveryone?
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Kayyy.

Jacob: I slowly opened my eyes to see a bright light coming through the slits in my blinds. I sat up and looked arounf seeing that yesterday wasn't a dream. I wasn't safe and sound back in my foster home. I was in my room at the orphange. I sighed and got up brushing my hair quickly and changing my clothes. Once I did all that I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I found some poptarts and started to eat them. OHPOPTART ... I LOVE YHU<3 xD

Amanda: I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping. "shut up!" I yelled at the alarm clock. Beep! Beep! Beep! "Shut up!" I yelled again and threw the pilliow at it. Beep! Beep! Beep! "OKAY IM UP!!" I got up and pressed the snooze button. I got up and brushed my teeth , took a shower , and got dressed. After I finished that I grabbed a fruit snacks bag from my draw with all my sweets and walked out. I saw Ash's door open."Hm ..." I said to myself. I walked over and saw him sleeping. "Ohmah gosh he is so cute when he's sleeping .." I whispered. I slowly walked over and remembered what happened yesterday. I frowned and stopped but then I just continued to walk over. "Ash? Ash you awake?" I ask and gently shake him. HE WAS SO LUCKY TO BEING AKWAKEN BY MAH PREETYFUL FACE(;

Jaxen: I was like .. awake for two hours already. IMMA EARLY BIRL. 8D Anyway. I was sitting on the couch eating some waffles and watching the sports channel. And this post sucks because Amanda has writers block from making all those amazing posts up der. OHYUS<3 xD

Did I miss anyone?
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:27 pm

x3

Nicole walked downstairs in search of fooooddd. She had just woken up and had luckily tamed her crazy mane of 'i just woke up' hair. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a box of Trix. She walked into the lobby and sat on the couch. She saw Jaxen was watching the sports channel. She grabbed a handful of Trix and started eating it, watching the tv.

Ash woke up when he heard her voice. At first he thought he was dreaming. An angelic face and voice waking him up? Definately a dream. He fully awoke though and realized she was really there. He sat up and smiled,"Oh hi Amanda." He stood up and yawned. "How did you get in here?" He remembered not closing the door last night and laughed,"Whoops. Nevermind. Me and my door closing skills have struck again."

Akira woke up and into the bathroom. She took a shower and put on some clothes. She brushed her hair and teeth then walked out of her room. Down the stairs she went in search of something to eat. In the kitchen she found Jacob and the poptarts. "Oooh you found the poptarts." She giggled and hopped onto the counter. She sat there, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:39 pm

Jacob: I nodded. "Yeah .. I like poptarts .." I say softly. I rarely eat anything as it is .. but when it comes to poptarts .. I eat them .. and then throw then up. xD TMI. "Oh .. were these yours? I'm sorrry .." I stop eating my poptart and set it down. "Uh here ... you can break off the pieces ..." I hand the poptarts to her. "I'm sorry .. I should've asked.."

Amanda: I nod and laugh. "Yeah .. your door was open." I smile. "I thought'd I wake you up .. because I see no alarm clock." I sat down on some free space on his bed. "So how'd you sleep?"

Jaxen: I lookat Nicole and smile. "Hi there again. Your the crazy girl who stared at me." I laugh. "what are you doing up at this hour? It's like .. 8. Don't you pepople sleep 'till noon or something?"

SUCKY POSTS .. I KNUW. D:
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Akira smiles and pushes the poptarts back to him. "Nooo they aren't mine. My secret stash is up here. She stood up on the counter and moved a vase on top of the cabinet revealing a box of poptarts. She got them down and put the vase back in place before sitting on the counter again. "You can have that box. These are mine." (oh and yeah x3 TMI lol)

Ash smiles and sits down next to her. "Good and you?" He replies. He flipped his bangs out of his eyes, they were getting long now. And now I'm just gonna post random stuff here because i ran out of stuff to say. See this is what happens when I have nothing else to post here and I have writer's block x3

Nicole pretended to look offended. "And miss this wonderful entertainment?" She gestured at the tv. "Of course not! Actually I couldn't care less about sports...no offense. I don't understand any of it. I just want my Trix." She ate some more. "And yes I'm the crazy girl who stared at you" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Amanda: You should know hair flips are smexxxii. xDDDD "Alright I guess." I shrug. "I mean .. how can I know? I wasn't even awake to know." I laugh but then stop. "Stupid .. I know." I shrug. "Anyway ... whatcha doing today? Anything good?"

Jacob: "Oh ... alright. Well .. cna I have my poptart back? Thanks.." I take my poptart. OHEMEGE IM EATING A NYAN CAT! NYANYANYANYANYANYAN!!! 8D

Jaxen: "Sports .. are awesome." I laugh. "And really? Well .. Trix are for kids .. and clearly .. your a teen." OHEMGE THIS POST SUCKSxDDD
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Nicole laughs and throws a piece of cereal at him. "If Trix are for kids then you should be eating this." She smiles, to show she was kidding. She kept eating her Trix. Eating the rainbow babeh!

Akira smiles,"Whoever came up with poptarts was a friggin' genius." She took a bite of poptart. It was smores so it wasn't Nyan Cat...soo...it was Nyan Cat's GF. NyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyan

Ash smiles,"No I'm not busy. And no it wasn't stupid. It was cute. We should definately do something together later." 'Together' ah what a lovely word x3

Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:32 pm

Amanda: I blush and smile. "Alright. Something together would sound nice. How about .. going .. otuside to play in the snow?"

Jacob: I nod and laugh softly. "Yeah ..."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Akira smiles,"Are you busy later?" She put her poptarts back up in their secret hiding place. She sat back down on the marble countertop.

Ash smiles,"sure!" WB xDD
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:40 pm

Jacob: I think for a second and then shake my head. "Nope .. I'm not busy.."

Amanda: "Alright ... let me go and get ready. I'll meet you outside?"
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:29 am

Ash smiles,"okay." He stood up.

Akira smiled,"want to do something?"
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:34 am

Amanda: "one second.." I run to my room and put on all that winter stuff on. I then put on this hat: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41rrNoqtzlL._SL500_AA300_.jpg I run back to Ash's room. "Ash! I'm reaasddddy!"

Jacov: I shrug. "Sure.."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:47 am

Akira looked down,"unless you don't want to..."She hopped off the counter.

Ash smiled,"yay! Amanda the Panda is back!" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:49 am

Jacob: "No .. I'd love to..." I smile.

Amanda: I nod and laugh. "Yes. Now come on." I take his hand and walk out with him.
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:51 am

Ash smiles and follows her outside.

Akira smiles,"yay! What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:57 am

Amanda: I make my way outside and see everything covered in snow. "Ohmah .. this looks like so much fun!"

Jacob: I shrug. "You pick?"
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:00 am

Sorry but now i really have to go to bed :/ i just got yelled at
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Amanda The Tiger wrote:
Amanda: I make my way outside and see everything covered in snow. "Ohmah .. this looks like so much fun!"

Jacob: I shrug. "You pick?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only Empty

Back to top Go down

Supah And Tiggeh Only
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amanda's Role Play Site :: Role Play Form :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: