Amanda's Role Play Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well .. long story ... but yeah. I invited some people to role play here with me. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Supah And Tiggeh Only

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Akira sighs,"Oh Jacob." She hugs him. "You're not fat at all. In fact, you look really underweight. And I why would I laugh at that?" She frowned and kissed his cheek.

Ash smiled,"love you Amanda." He put his arm around her and rested his head on top of hers.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Jacob: I sigh. "I don't look under weight .. I look huge." I shake my head. "I just .. I don't know why I think this ... I just do .."

Amanda: I was a little to tired to notice. "the docotr says I need my sleep .." I yawn. "So stay still mister pillow guy." I laugh softly and close my eyes trying to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://amandasrpsite.rpg-board.net
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Akira frowns,"Look at me Jacob. Do you trust my opinion? Do you trust that I'm telling the truth? You are not fat whatsoever.

Ash smiled and stayed still and quiet so she could sleep. He closed his eyes too.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:32 pm

Amanda: I just continued to rest listening to Ash's breathing. I wondered how I ever got so lucky to get a guy like Ash. We only knew each other for a bour a week ... but I lovveeeddd himmmmm. /About an hour or two later I woke up and looked around. I realized me being here wasn't just a dream. I sighed in realife and looked at Ash. "Ash? You sleeping?"

Jacob: I aigh. "It's not I don't trust your opinion .. I judt think I'm fat .."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:34 pm

Akira put her hands on her little hips. "If you were fat. I wouldn't do this." She leaned in and kissed him on the lips and smiled.

Ash had been asleep but he woke up when he heard her voice,"what? Are you okay?" He was wide awake now, watching her.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:36 pm

Amanda: "I .. I just wanted to make sure .. you were .. real .. and stuff .. and I wasn't having one of my dreams again." I shrug.

Jacob: I sigh and shake my head. "Let's just go back to the room ..:"
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Akira sighs,"Okay..." she walked back into the room and sat on a chair.

Ash smiled,"Oh okay." He looked at Akira. "what's wrong?"

Akira sighed"I kissed him...and i think i freaked him out."
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:44 pm

Amanda: I just continue to rest my head on Ash's chest sort of listening to them,

Jacob: I walk back in and lay down. "I'm going to get some sleep .." I say and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Akira pulled her knees up to her chest and laid her head on her knees. "I'm so stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid."

Ash sighed,"No you aren't. You just need to give it some time."
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Amanda: "Your not an idiot .. " I frown.
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:53 pm

Akira sighs,"yes I am...I kissed him! and then he said we should come back to the room. He didn't even say anything about it! I just ruined everything."

Ash frowned,"noo....i thought i messed up when Amanda told me she thought i was sick when i said i liked her. But it all got better."
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:56 pm

Amanda: I nod. "Mhm. It'll get better. See? Ash never thought I'd be cuddled in his arms right now. So it'll get better. Just give him some time .. we've both been in something really hectic ..."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:59 pm

Ash grinned at the thought of her cuddled in his arms.

Akira smiled a little,"Okay." She looked over at Jacob's sleeping form and sighed a little. She hoped it would get better soon.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:39 am

Amanda: I nod. "Just let him get his rest .. The doctor says we'll need it from the lack of sleep we've gotten."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Akira nodded and watched his sleeping form. She smiled and rested her chin on her arms, which she rested on her knees.

Ash smiled,"You should sleep Amanda. Sleeeeppppp"
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Amanda: I laughed. "I was napping before. I've had enough sleep for now." I shrug. "I wanna stay awake and sit with you now anyway."

Jacob: SLEEPH xD
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Akira had been up for the past few nights worrying about Jacob, she fell asleep on the chair.

Ash smiled,"Well you said you barely got any sleep all week. So i think you should sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Amanda: "but .. I don't want to go to sleep ... Sleep is boring."

Jacob: I wake up to seeing Akira in a chair sleeping. I frown and get up and carry her over to the bed. I lay down with her and wrap my arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Akira smiled in her sleep and snuggled closer to him. She sighed, a happy little sigh.

Ash tsked,"Amanda, sleep is goooddd. Maybe i'll be in your dream. So I'll still be there. Sleep is fun!" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Amanda: "But I don't want to go to sleep .." I said again.

Jacob: I sleeereep. xD
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:35 am

X3

Akira sleepied too.

Ash smiled,"okay. Then don't. What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:04 pm

Tiger 8 wrote:
Tiger 8 wrote:
Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:
Saron shrugged. "It didn't sound too bad...but i'm not the best at sports....i was afraid of letting you down..."

Emily: I frown. "Saron .. if you think giving me everything I want will make me stay .... It doesn't. Just you loving me makes me stay." I kiss him. "If you don't want to ... Then don't.."

Repost.

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:
Ash smiles and grabs his clothes. He kisses her then goes into the bathroom and changes too.

Akira smiles and snuggles against him. "Ya know? Tecnically we aren't supposed to be sleeping together till after the first date." She giggles.

Amanda: I sit down on a chair in his room and wait for him to be done.

Jacob: I laugh and shrug. "Ohhh. Who cares?" I kiss her cheek. "Now get some sleep.."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Saron hugs her. "But i do love you...but i want you to be happy. I want to be a good fiance."

Akira smiles and closes her eyes. She falls asleep.

Ash comes back out and smiles. "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Supah And Tiggeh Only
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amanda's Role Play Site :: Role Play Form :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: