Amanda's Role Play Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well .. long story ... but yeah. I invited some people to role play here with me. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Supah And Tiggeh Only

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Akira and Ash had been watching the news. They had both thought that Amanda and Jacob had run off together or something. Akira jumped up,"CRAP!" She grabbed her car keys and ran outside. Ash's eyes widened and he ran after her. They jumped in the car and started driving there. "So they didn't just leave us!" Akira exclaimed, both happy and sad at the same time. She was glad they were alive and they knew where they were..but she didn't like that they had been kidnapped and injured. Ash nodded, silently. He was secretly planning to go murder those guys who had done this to his Amanda. Eh hem? Oh yes, and Jacob too. Akira glanced at him,"just don't make it too obvious that it was you. Don't need you in trouble too." She said, guessing at his thoughts and as usual, getting them right. They pulled up in the hospital's parking lot and got out. When they got into the building they both practically ran to the desk. They both started talking quickly at once. The lady finally stood up and yelled,"STOP! Okay...so who are you here to see?" "Amanda," said Ash at the same time that Akira said,"Jacob." The lady nodded,"Okay..so you're here together?" They nodded quickly. The lady smiled,"so you're in love?" They both groaned,"EW NO!" said Akira. "He's my brother! Now let us in to see our friends!" The lady frowned for a moment,"let me see what room they're in." She took the longest time to find their room number. "Okay they are in room (put number here)." Akira and Ash took off down the hallway, trying to get there quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Amanda: I was asleep in my room with Jacob's bed right next to me. Since we had both been treated and checked out we were aloud to rest and stuff. Jacob had some really bad damage. Broken ribs and he was under weight. Which I wasn't suprised at .. I was pretty thin now too .. but he was way under weight. I was only like .. 4 pounds under weight. He was 10. Anyway. I was asleep cuddled under the coveres. I had bruises and cuts all over the place. But I got the worst when it came to the head damage. I had a hudge gash in my head and I was wearing a .. cast thingy around my hed. It was slightly stained with blood but I was alright.

Jacob: I was wide awake staring at the celling. After from what Ive seen I don't think I was able to sleep anymore. Every time I closed my eyes Amanda's or my screams of pain came back to me. I was tired .. very .. and hungry .. but I ignored it. I looked over at Amanda and frowned softly. Ever since our eight days I became like an older brother to her. I heard someone running down the hall. At first I got excited thinking it was maybe Akira looking for me but then I frowned. She probably forgot all about me .. and poor little amanda .. who ever she was close to probably forgot her too. I sighed softly and just went back to staring at the ceeling.
Back to top Go down
https://amandasrpsite.rpg-board.net
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:59 pm

By the time Akira and Ash got to their room, Akira had tears rolling down her cheeks. She ran into the room and froze when she saw Jacob. "JACOB!" She ran over and knelt next to his bed. She smiled, through her tears. Tears were now streaming down her face, she was so happy that he was alive. She smiled,"you're alive.." she said softly. She couldn't believe it. She was so freaking happy right now. She looked him over, he was a lot thinner. That wasn't good...lots of cuts and bruises. She sighed,"I really missed you."

Ash walked numbly over to Amanda's bed. He pulled up a chair and sat next to her. He gently took her hand in his, careful not to hurt her. She looked so fragile, like if he touched her then she would break. He smiled and whispered,"I'm here Amanda. I came for you." He gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek and looked down at her hand. Tears were filling his eyes. He had missed her a lot more than he had thought.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Jacob: "Akira!" I smiled and sat up. I didn't care about how much pain I was in. I somehow picked her up and sat her on the bed. I held her tight. "And I missed you ..." I continued to hold her tight. I bet by now she could feel my ribs. I frown and let go. "Sorry .. if I'm squeezing you." I laugh softly. "Oh gosh how I've missed you .." I kiss her and then give her a big hug again. "How have things been when I was gone? Did anything happen?" I looked over at Ash for a second and frowned. I knew how he must felt. But then I shook my head and looked back at Akira smiling.

Amanda: I slowly opened my eyes hearing Ash's voice. "Ash ..?" I ask. I blink a couple of times and see his face. "Ash!" I smile and sit up with a wince. "I didn't think you'd be looking for me now .. since I was gone so long .." I frown softly. "I thought you would have moved on .." I shrug. "But I'm happy to see you came." I give him a hug. "I missed you so much ..." I then saw he was crying. "Your .. crying?" I frown. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
TheRealCassidySmith<3

TheRealCassidySmith<3

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Woahwoahwoahwoah.
Romance in the hizzousee.
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:15 pm

Ash looked up at her and sighed. "I thought I lost you..I thought you left me." He shook his head and looked down. He wiped his tears away with his sleeve and looked at her again,"I love you Amanda. I really do. I'm not going crazy. I'm not sick, so don't think that. I really do love you." He leaned forward suddenly and kissed her on the lips, gently though, so as not to hurt her.

Akira smiled,"No it's fine. Squeeze me all you want." She blushed when he kissed her, he had never shown much liking to her, she thought. She frowned a little and gently touched his ribs. "You're so thin....you need to eat something...." She looked back up at him,"not much happened. Just me missing you like crazy and Ash missing Amanda like crazy. As soon as we saw the news about you...we came as fast as we could."
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Amanda: I was a little suprised but I kissed him back. I smiled softly. "And I .. I love you Ash." I whipser so that only he could hear.

Jacob: I sigh softly. "I'm not hungry ... And I'm not thin .." I nod. "Oh .. well. That sounds much better than my week .." I laugh softly. "Did you guys actually come and look for us? File a missing person report?"

Amanda: I nod and look at Akira and then Ash. "Yeah .. did you guys? Did you come and look for us? Or did you just sit around and hope we'd come home?" I really did wish it was the first option .. I mean .. it would've shown that Ash really did love me .. and that he cared about me.

Jacob: I nod waiting for an answer. If she said no .. I don't know what I'd do. I mean .. I thought about her all weeek ... what if she didn't care and did nothing that whole week?
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Akira blinks,"you don't seriously think we wouldn't do anything, do you? Of course we looked for you! The whole orphanage was out trying to find you!" She sighed a little,"yes you are thin. Actually, right now you're too thin. Your ribs are all..." she poked them again,"visible and stuff..." She smiled and hugged him again.

Ash smiled,"of course we didn't just sit around. We all went out searching, the police were looking, it was a big search party. I wouldn't let you get away from me that easily." He winked at her then looked over at Jacob."What are you talking about 'not thin'? You look anoerexic or something." He looked back at Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Jacob: I glared at Ash. "Well for your information we weren't fed at all this week .. that's why we're so thin." I look back at Akira. "Well it makes me feel better knowning you looked for us."

Amanda: I frown a little and look down. I had known that Jacob was anerexic. He told me. "You didn't talk to any girls while I was gone right?" I ask trying to change the subject. "Because I would've been reaaall sad." I laugh softly
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Ash smiles,"of course i didn't talk to any other girls. Well unless you count Akira." He chuckled. "And they didn't feed you? That's terrible!"

Akira giggled,"I think you need lots of poptarts then. Do you know when they'll let you out?"
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Jacob: I laugh. "Well .. I could go for some of those ..." I then shrug. "Well ... I'm going to be let out tomorrow .. but Amanda has to stay longer because they want to mointer her because of her head .."

Amanda: I sigh. "Oh don't remind me .." I shake my head. "And if you thought no food was terrible .. I actually wont even tell you .. it's too bad to listen to .." I frown.
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Ash frowns,"Okay. You don't have to say it." He kisses her cheek. "I'll stay here though as long as you'd like." He was still holding her hand, he smiled.

Akira smiled,"Okay. Then when you get out, I'll give you lots of poptarts. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Jacob: I nod and smile. "That sounds great." [WB. D:]

Amanda: "Thanks .. I don't want to be alone." I frown. I hold Ash's hand tightly and just close my eyes. "The doctor said we have to go to therapy now .. to make us feel better."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Ash nods,"Okay. I think that could help."

Akira looks at Ash and nods,"Yes. Therapy could help. Ash can I stay here too?"

Ash nods,"sure."

Akira smiles,"yay!"

Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Amanda: I sigh. "But it makes me feel like a freak .. Like I'm mental or something."

Jacob: "We'll both get through it .. don't worry Amanda."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Ash glanced at Akira.

Akira just looked down. "So people with therapy are freaks?"

Ash sighed,"She didn't mean it that way Akira..."

Akira sighed,"well i guess i am a freak..."
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Amanda: "N-No ... I didn't mean it like that .." I sigh and put my head in my hands. "I'm so stupid ... Stupid , Stupid, Stupid , Stupid!"

Jacob: "Let's go outside Akira .." I slowly got up and winced a little. I took her hand and started to walk otu with her. "It's fine Akira .. Amanda didn't mean it like that ... She didn't know .."

Amanda: "I"m sorry ..." I say as I start to cry. "i'm such a bad person .."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:18 pm

Ash frowns,"no you aren't. You didn't know. Words just easily affect her. She's really sensitive. It wasn't your fault."

Akira sighed,"Okay...." She pulled her sleeve down farther. "I just take things to literally..."
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Amanda: I shake my head and continue to cry. "I am a bad person ... I shouldn't have said that .."

Jacob: I frown and wrap my arms around her. "It's fine Akira .." I frown and kiss her forehead. "She didn't mean to say it .."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Ash frowns,"no you aren't." He scooted closer and put his arms around her. "She's just....suicidal. So she kinda took it to heart. It's okay though. You didn't know.."

Akira sighed,"Okay." She smiled a little at the sudden closeness. She hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:06 pm

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice wrote:
Ash frowns,"no you aren't." He scooted closer and put his arms around her. "She's just....suicidal. So she kinda took it to heart. It's okay though. You didn't know.."

Akira sighed,"Okay." She smiled a little at the sudden closeness. She hugged him.

Amanda: I rested my head on his shoulder. "I still am dumb though .." I sniffle and wipe my tears away. "i'm sorry. I really didn't mean it."

Jacob: I smile. "So do you feel a little better now?" I ask looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Akira smiles, still hugging him. "Yes." She let go after a moment. "I just want you to know...the reason I'm in therapy is because I'm suicidal. I've been like this for almost 4 years now." She waits for his reaction.

Ash frowns,"you're not dumb. It's not your fault. I think it's actually good you said that. She gets special alone time with Jacob now." He chuckles. "She gets over stuff like that quickly, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Amanda: I nod and laugh a little. "Oh .. okay." I nod and wipe my tears away. "Ash .. don't leave .. even when they ask you to." I frown. "i'm scared they'll come back for me .. they must've known we're alive ..."

Jacob: I sigh. "alright .. since we're being honost . .I need to tell you something. Promise not to laugh though ...."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Akira nods solemnly. "I promise Jacob. What is it?" She was holding both of his hands now.

Ash nods,"I'll stay with you till you get out of here. I'll stay every night that you're here. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Amanda: "Thank you Ash .. your the best .." I rest my head on his shoulder.

Jacob: I sigh. "I'm ... I'm actually anerexic ... That's why .. to you .. I'm so thin .. to me I'm a fat tree trunk .."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Supah And Tiggeh Only
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amanda's Role Play Site :: Role Play Form :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: