Amanda's Role Play Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well .. long story ... but yeah. I invited some people to role play here with me. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Supah And Tiggeh Only

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Akira shrugs,"I did yesterday. I want you to pick. That way we'll actually do something that you like to do."

Ash smiles and looks around,"yeah.." he picked up some snow and formed it into a ball and threw it at her.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Jacob: "I did like the movie though." I shrug. "But uhm .. you want to ... go .." I thought. "ice skating?" I really had no idea.

Amanda: I laugh a little. "Oh no you didn't!" I take the snowball and throw it at him
Back to top Go down
https://amandasrpsite.rpg-board.net
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Akira smiled,"okay!" She smiled,"want me to meet you in the lobby in say...15 minutes?"

Ash laughed and tried to dodge it, but it hit his chest. He grabbed more snow and threw it at her again.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice wrote:
Akira smiled,"okay!" She smiled,"want me to meet you in the lobby in say...15 minutes?"

Ash laughed and tried to dodge it, but it hit his chest. He grabbed more snow and threw it at her again.

Jacob: I nod. "Sure." I smile. "SEe ya then." I walk out and up to my room. I dress in warm clothing and try to put some padding just in case I fall. xD Soon I finish dressing and go downstairs to the lobby. I wait there for her.

Amanda: My mouth went like: :O "Oh no you didn't!" I laugh and walk over with snow in my hand. But I slipped on some ice and I fall on top of him. We land in snow so it doesn't hurt much. I look down t his face and laugh. "Sorry .." Some of my hair falls onto his face and I giggle. "Sorry .. again .."
Back to top Go down
TheRealCassidySmith<3

TheRealCassidySmith<3

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:31 pm

STALKINGGGG.

Pssss- I kinda love Jacob. Justsayingg.
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Ash smiles,"it's fine." She put her arms around her, holding him down on top of him. He grinned happily. "I don't mind the snow..." he gently kissed her cheek, still holding her so she couldn't run away.

Akira went up to her room and dressed in some warm clothes. She grabbed her ice skates that she kept in her closet and walked down into the lobby. She walked over to him and smiled,"Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:40 pm

xDD Ohreeaaallyyy?

Amanda: I laugh. "I bet you don't. Now let me go .. " I some how roll over and now I'm laying next to him. I laugh. "Not so happy now are you?"

Jacob: I nod and smile. "Alright .. come on ..." I take her hand and walk out with her. Instead of heading to town I head to the back. there was a nice little pond there. "Wel l.. here we are.."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Ash sat up and pouted. "No. Ash is sad." He smiled and stood up, helping her up too. "So what would you like to do in this wonderful white...fluffy....snow" he chuckled.

Akira smiled. She switched her shoes for her ice skates and walked out onto the ice. "Come on Jacob!" She managed to stay in one place as she waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Amanda: I shrug and look around. "Hm .. we can .. have a snow nall fight?"

Jacob: "Oh .. uhm .. I don't have ice skates ..." Idiot .. idiot ..
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Akira smiles and skates in a small circle,"Okay. What size are you? My brother has some new ones that he doesn't use or you can just try using your shoes, it's slippery enough,"

Ash smiles,"Okay" he threw another snowball at her. "we should make forts."
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Jacob: "Ill just use my shoes .." I step onto the ice and slip a little. My eyes go wide with fear as I start to slip. But then I grab hold of a rock. "i'm fine ... I'm fine.."

Amanda: I wince a little when the snowball hits me. "Yeah .." I quickly go to make my fort. It's not much but just enough. I hide behind it and shake from the cold. I waiy for the first snowall to hit.
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Ash makes his, it wasn't that big, but he'd run around more, or lay on the ground. He crawled around and up behind her,"Whatcha looking at?" he chuckled when she jumped. He smiled,"just wanted to say hi."

Akira smiled and skated over. She grabbed his hand,"C'mon. I'll help you." She waited for him to let go of the rock. She was pretty good at skating.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Amanda: Stop scaring me like that!" I pushed him gently. "Almost gave me a heart attack." I sighed. "Can we just go back ..? It's cold ..."

Jacob: "I ... I don't know .. maybe it'd be best if I stay on firm ground .."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Ash smiled,"Okay." He stood up and when she stood up too, he took her hand in his. He walked back with her.

Akira frowns,"b-but Jacob...." she let go of his hand and skated back a little, looking hurt.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Amanda: When we finally get inside I take all the wet snowy clothing so that I'm in my clothes. "I should go upstairs to change and everything .."

Jacob: I frown. "Alright .. I'll try .."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Ash nods,"Okay. Do you want to do something later?"

Akira smiled and skated forward again. She grabbed his hand and tried to pull him away from the rock.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Amanda: :"Actually .. after I finish changing .. wanna come back down and have some hot chocolate and cookies?"

Jacob: I slowly let go of the rock and stood on the ice. "i'm going to falll .. I know it .."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Akira smiles,"Then I'll fall with you." She giggled. "It's not easy, I'm not expecting you to be a pro or anything. I'm not very good either." She started slowly skating, holding onto his hand to help him along.

Ash smiled,"sure! Where do you want to meet?" he took off his hat and shook his head, his hair falling into his eyes. He flipped his bangs away and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Amanda: I shrug. "Meet me in the kitchen .. in 10 minutes?"

Jacob: I slowly move my feet. "Why did I ever suggest this?"
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Akira shrugs and moves closer to him. She smiles and keeps slowly skating with him. "I dunno, but i like it." Her hand felt all warm and tingly because it was touching his.

Ash smiled,"sure!" He gave her cheek a quick kiss then walked up to his room. He changed into some dry clothes and hung his clothes up to dry. He walked back down and into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Amanda I change into some panda pajamas [http://fandanaco.shikshik.org/_cacheimg/p/a/panda%20pajamas.jpg] , panda slippers. [http://lppool.catalogsites.net/lf?set=type%5B1%5D,brand%5BPR%5D,size%5B900%5D,productid%5BR77011%5D&call=url%5Bfile:potpourri/resize900.chain%5D&scale=size%5B300%5D&sink=expires%5B-%201%20min%5D,if%5B(!%20global.wasimg1there)%5D&sink=if%5Bglobal.wasimg1there%5D] and I walk downstairs. I see Ash and walk over. "Assh!!! Heyy!" I say and give him a big hug. "Ready for some hot chocolayte?"

Jaocb: I smile a little. "Well .. i'm glad you like it .."
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Akira smiles,"You know why I like doing this?" she asked.

Ash smiled,"nice panda Pjs." He gives her a hug,"and yes I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Amanda: Okay so we baked cookies and drank hot chocolate 'til it was late. I yawned and looked at the time. "Oh! I've gotta get up to bed .. I'll call you in the morning. Promise." I smile and run off to my room. I close my door and lay down and soon fall asleep.

Jacob: So we did this 'til is was late. I saw it was getting dark. "We should go .." I take her hand and walk back to the mansion tomorrow. "See ya tomorrow ..." I then walk up to my room. I lay down in bed and soon fall asleep.

Time Passes ... About 3 hours. xD

Amanda: I'm awoken by the sound of my window opening. I slowly sit up and rub my eyes. I go to scream as I see two guys in masks but a glove hand covers my mouth. "Come on!" One whispers hasitly. "We've got a time schedual!" The one holding my mouth nods. "Now hush up." He says to me. I only slowly nod. Next thing I know it's black.

Jacob: My window opened and I got up. "Hey Who-" I was all of a suden pinned down. "Hey!" I mumble. It was the same two guys that had taken Amanda. "Get that one to shut up!" One whispers. The guy nods and soon my vision darkens and it's nothing but black.

15 minutes Later ...

Jacob & Amanda: They both were sitting in the back of a van their hands tide up and their feet tired up. Amanda's eyes were wide with fear and Jacob just sat there annoyed. "W-Who are you?" Amanda whispers to Jacob. "I"m amanda ..." Jacob nods. "I'm Jacob .." He looks around. "Do you have any idea where we're going?" Amanda shakes her head sadly. "No .. I wish I did know though." She sighs and looks down. "Oh .." Jacob nods. Soon the van comes to a stop and they're both pulled out. "Do what I say or else i'll cut you. And I'm not afraid to hurt a little girlie either." One of the guys says. Amanda and Jacob nod. "Alright. Follow us." One guy takes Amanda's arm and holds it tightly. The guy who had Jacob sort of half dragged him. They walked into sort of a mini storage house. Amanda and Jacob were both thrown on the floor. "What are you guys doing?! People will be looking for us! Your get in deep trouble!" Amanda yelled. But as soon as she finished her sentence she wish she didnt. The guy with the knife gave her a nice cut on her arm. "Whatch your mouth girlie!" Jacob glared at the guys. "Just be quiet .. we don't need anyone getting anymore cuts .." Jacob whispered. Amanda nodded but she held the arm that had a cut. "I need a band-aid .. or something .. please." The guy laughed. "Toughen up girlie. You'll need it for what we have planned for you guys ..." The men smiled and walked over to the door. "Nighty night." They shut the life and walked out. the only light there was in th room came from window that showed the moon light. Amanda closed her eyes and started to cry. "Might as well get some sleep while I can .." Jacob muttered and laid down on the floor closing his eyes. He soon fell asleep to Amanda's crying.

Have your peoples wake up looking for them in the mansion. xD
Back to top Go down
Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

Dancin-On-Thin-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:19 pm

Akira woke up in the morning and walked to Jacob's room. She knocked on the door but no one answered. She sighed,"fine then." She walked away and back to her room.

Ash had brought another flower for Amanda. He knocked on her door and the door opened a little. He walked in but she wasn't there. He sighed and put the flower on her bed for when she came back then walked out.
Back to top Go down
Tiger 8
Admin
Tiger 8

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:31 pm

I'mma skip time .. like .. a week or two .. xDD

Amanda & Jacob: We were still in that awful and horrid place. We barely got anything to eat and they kept us chained to a wall the whole time. By now Jacob and I both had so many cuts and bruises we couldn't even count anymore. But by the end of the week they had gotten tired of us. On the 8th day of us being missing they finally said they;d get rid of us. "Time's up kids." The man grins and pulls us both up. "You ready to go?" Amanda's face lights up. "We're going? Really??" The man nods and laughs. "Yes ... ladie's first now ..." The man brings amanda outside. "Now come on .." He brings her over to a spot in the woods where it's just by the mansion but not close. "You're gonna let me go here?" Amanda Asks. The man nods. "Sure .. Sure ..." All of a sudden he hits her hard in the head a couple of times and Amanda falls to the ground. Thinking she's dead [but she's not. just uncosions .. cant spell. xD] he covers her in leaves. "See ya never girlie .." He then goes back. Jacob's next. The guy takes Jacob and does the same thing. But Jacob puts up a fight. The guy some how wins and does the same thing. Then when he thinks he's dead he covers him in leaves and lays him down somewhere near Amanda.

about .. an hour later. xD

Search Teams are walking around looking for them. They find Amanda and then soon Jacob and bring them to the hospital noticing they werent dead.

2 Hours later.

[Pretend they're watching the news.]

News Lady: "Both beaten , battered , and cut Amanda Lynn Jones and Jacob James Markus are found today after being missing for 8 days" They show a picture of both Amanda and Jacob. "No one knows exactly what's happened to them but they see that they're pretty messed up. At the moment they are getting treated at St. Jays hospital in [place here. xD]. More info when we get some."

Then the news cast is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supah And Tiggeh Only   Supah And Tiggeh Only - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Supah And Tiggeh Only
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amanda's Role Play Site :: Role Play Form :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: